Lennox International Inc. (LII) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 34 pages
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Lennox International Inc. (Lennox) is a climate control solutions provider. The company designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of products for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) markets. Its heating and cooling products comprise a broad range of heat pumps, furnaces, packaged heating and cooling systems, accessories to improve indoor air quality, air conditioners, replacement parts and related products. The company markets its products through multiple distribution channels under various brands, which include Lennox, Armstrong Air, Bohn, Larkin, Advanced Distributor Products, Concord, Ducane, Aire-Flo and others. Lennox operates manufacturing facilities in the US and international locations such as Germany, Brazil, France, Spain and China. Lennox is headquartered in Richardson, Texas, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Lennox International Inc. - Key Facts 5
Lennox International Inc. - Key Employees 6
Lennox International Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Lennox International Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Lennox International Inc. - History 11
Lennox International Inc. - Company Statement 13
Lennox International Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Lennox International Inc. - Business Description 15
Lennox International Inc. - Corporate Strategy 16
Lennox International Inc. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Lennox International Inc. - Strengths 17
Lennox International Inc. - Weaknesses 18
Lennox International Inc. - Opportunities 19
Lennox International Inc. - Threats 20
Lennox International Inc. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Lennox International Inc., Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 – Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List of Tables
Lennox International Inc., Key Facts 5
Lennox International Inc., Key Employees 6
Lennox International Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Lennox International Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Lennox International Inc., History 11
Lennox International Inc., Subsidiaries 14
Lennox International Inc., Key Competitors 21
Lennox International Inc., Ratios based on current share price 22
Lennox International Inc., Annual Ratios 23
Lennox International Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Lennox International Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Lennox International Inc., Interim Ratios 27
Lennox International Inc., Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List of Figures
Lennox International Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 26
Lennox International Inc., Ratio Charts 28
- United Technologies Corp
- Panasonic Corporation
- Nortek, Inc.
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- Ingersoll-Rand plc
- Hussmann Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Alfa Laval AB
- AAON, Inc.