Brunswick Corporation (BC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 37 pages
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Brunswick Corporation (Brunswick) designs, manufactures and markets recreational products including marine engines, boats, fitness and billiards equipment. The company’s marine engines include inboard, outboard, sterndrive and jet drive engines, trolling motors, engine and boat parts and accessories. Its boats include motor yachts, general recreation boats and saltwater and freshwater fishing and utility boats. Its fitness products include treadmills, total body cross-trainers, stair climbers and stationary exercise bicycles. The company also sells billiards tables and other gaming tables and accessories. It serves commercial and consumer markets in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Oceania. Brunswick is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Brunswick Corporation - Key Facts 5
Brunswick Corporation - Key Employees 6
Brunswick Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 7
Brunswick Corporation - Major Products and Services 8
Brunswick Corporation - History 10
Brunswick Corporation - Company Statement 14
Brunswick Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 – Company Analysis 19
Brunswick Corporation - Business Description 19
Brunswick Corporation - Corporate Strategy 20
Brunswick Corporation - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
Brunswick Corporation - Strengths 21
Brunswick Corporation - Weaknesses 22
Brunswick Corporation - Opportunities 23
Brunswick Corporation - Threats 24
Brunswick Corporation - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 32
Section 4 – Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Tables
Brunswick Corporation, Key Facts 5
Brunswick Corporation, Key Employees 6
Brunswick Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 7
Brunswick Corporation, Major Products and Services 8
Brunswick Corporation, History 10
Brunswick Corporation, Other Locations 17
Brunswick Corporation, Subsidiaries 18
Brunswick Corporation, Key Competitors 25
Brunswick Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 26
Brunswick Corporation, Annual Ratios 27
Brunswick Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Brunswick Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Brunswick Corporation, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
List of Figures
Brunswick Corporation, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 30
Brunswick Corporation, Ratio Charts 32
- Yamaha Corporation
- Polaris Industries Inc.
- Marine Products Corporation
- Malibu Boats, Inc.
- Johnson Health Tech. Co., Ltd.
- ICON Health & Fitness, Inc.
- Fountain Powerboat Industries, Inc.
- Challenger Powerboats, Inc.