Ensco plc (ESV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 55 pages
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ensco plc (Ensco) is a provider of offshore drilling services to the global oil and gas industry. The company owns and operates a fleet of drillships, semisubmersibles, moored semisubmersibles and premium jackups. It also provides drilling management services to customer-owned deep and shallow water rigs. Ensco offers standardized rig designs, equipment and operating systems. Its customers include multinational integrated energy companies, national oil companies and independent operators. The company has operations on six continents. It operates in the major offshore basins around the world including the US Gulf of Mexico, Mexico, Brazil, the North Sea, the Mediterranean, the Middle East, West Africa, Australia and Southeast Asia. Ensco is headquartered in London, the UK.
Ensco plc Key Recent Developments
Jul 11,2017: Ensco Announces Three Drillship Contracts
Jun 29,2017: Ensco And Atwood Oceanics Announce Early Termination Of HSR Waiting Period
Jun 27,2017: Ensco Wins Contract For Jack-Up Drilling Rig
Apr 26,2017: Ensco Reports First Quarter 2017 Results
Mar 10,2017: EM&I Contract Award From Ensco
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company