Dover Corporation (DOV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 48 pages
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Dover Corporation (Dover) is a diversified manufacturer of specialized industrial products and equipment. The company offers precision marketing and coding; digital textile printing; soldering and dispensing equipment; glove ports; robotic grippers; rotor and linear mechanical indexers, automation components; pumps and compressors; refrigeration display cases; specialty glass, commercial refrigerators, conveyer systems and packaging machines, among others. Dover also offers engineering, testing and other support services. The company offers its products to customers in drilling and production, bearing and compression, automation, oil refining markets, retail fueling, chemical, hygiene and industrial markets. Along with its subsidiaries, the company operates across North America, South America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Dover is headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, the US.
Dover Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 20,2017: Dover Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results And Raises Full Year Revenue And EPS Guidance
May 05,2017: Dover announces appointment of vice president and controller
Apr 20,2017: Dover Q1 net earnings up
Feb 09,2017: Dover appoints new independent director
Jan 26,2017: Dover Q4 net earnings up and provides guidance for 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company