McAfee, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- September 2017 •
- 21 pages •
- Report ID: 3431845
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
McAfee, Inc. (McAfee), is an IT security software company is an that develops, sells and markets security solutions to various businesses and residential customers. Its product portfolio includes email and web security, hosted security, mobile security, data protection & encryption, advanced threat analysis, endpoint protection, system security, network security, and virtualization security. Its software and hardware are used to guard against viruses, spam, and spyware, and to manage data loss prevention, mobile security, host intrusion prevention, encryption, and e-mail security. It offers these services to government agencies, home users, small startups and large enterprises. These products cater to the needs of home, small business, commercial and enterprise markets. McAfee is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.