G&W Electric Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- August 2017
- 18 pages
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
G&W Electric Company (G&W) is a provider of smart grid distribution and automation solutions. It supplies a wide range of transmission and distribution products such as load and fault interrupting switchgear, automatic circuit reclosers, SCADA and distribution automation products. It offers a wide range of padmount switchgear, vault switchgear, overhead switchgear, reclosers, automation products, current limiting system protection products, cable accessories and junction bars. G&W also provides consulting services for customer assistance with product installation or system troubleshooting. Its products and solutions cater to the investor owned utilities, municipalities, electric cooperatives, commercial and industrial engineers, renewable energy developers, university facility management and government agencies. The company has presence in the US, China, Mexico, Canada, India, Singapore and Brazil. G&W is headquartered in Bolingbrook, Illinois, the US.
G&W Electric Company Key Recent Developments
Feb 15,2016: Single-Phase Solid-Dielectric Switchgear with Visible Break: G&W Electric
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
G&W Electric Company - Key Facts 5
G&W Electric Company - Key Employees 6
G&W Electric Company - Major Products and Services 7
G&W Electric Company - History 8
G&W Electric Company - Company Statement 9
G&W Electric Company - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
G&W Electric Company - Business Description 11
G&W Electric Company - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
G&W Electric Company - Strengths 12
G&W Electric Company - Weaknesses 13
G&W Electric Company - Opportunities 14
G&W Electric Company - Threats 15
G&W Electric Company - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 17
Feb 15, 2016: Single-Phase Solid-Dielectric Switchgear with Visible Break: G&W Electric 17
Section 4 – Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List of Tables
G&W Electric Company, Key Facts 5
G&W Electric Company, Key Employees 6
G&W Electric Company, Major Products and Services 7
G&W Electric Company, History 8
G&W Electric Company, Subsidiaries 10
G&W Electric Company, Key Competitors 16
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Salinger Electric Company, Inc.
- S&C Electric Company
- Powell Industries, Inc.
- GE Industrial Solutions
- Enersource Corp
- Brooks Manufacturing Co