Robert Bosch GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 43 pages
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Robert Bosch GmbH (Bosch), formerly Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering, is a supplier of technology and services. The company offers a wide range of products and solutions such as auto parts and accessories, eBike systems, motor vehicle technology, household appliances, security systems, solar inverters, packaging technology, industry solutions, and business process management solutions. Its customer base includes the automobile industry, DIY market, consumer electronics and BPO industries. Bosch operates through a network of subsidiaries and regional companies, besides sales and service partners, in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa. Bosch is a subsidiary of Robert Bosch Stiftung GmbH and headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.
Robert Bosch GmbH Key Recent Developments
Jul 04,2017: Bosch is putting small electric vehicles on city streets
Apr 27,2016: Following record year, Bosch remains on growth course
Apr 08,2016: Changes in the composition of Robert Bosch Industrietreuhand KG and the supervisory board of Robert Bosch GmbH
Mar 14,2016: Intelligently connected building technology from Bosch
Feb 10,2016: Upswing in Pakistan: Bosch establishes operations
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.