Italy Haematology Market Outlook to 2021
- September 2015 •
- 43 pages •
- Report ID: 3449118
GlobalData’s new report, "Italy Haematology Market Outlook to 2021", provides key market data on the Italy Haematology market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars within market segments - Haematology Analyzers, Haemostasis, Haematology Reagents, Haematology Rapid Tests & POC, Haematology Cell Counters and Immunohaematology.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Haematology market includes Haematology Analyzers, Haemostasis, Haematology Reagents, Haematology Rapid Tests & POC, Haematology Cell Counters and Immunohaematology.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
- 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for Haematology market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Italy Haematology market.
- Key players covered include Danaher Corporation, Siemens Healthcare, Sysmex Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Immucor, Inc., Abbott Laboratories and bioMerieux S.A..
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.