Hunt Construction Group, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 17 pages
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. (Hunt), a subsidiary of AECOM, is a construction company. It specializes in diverse sector covering industrial, commercial and residential projects. The company’s service portfolio comprises construction management, consulting, general contracting, integrated project delivery, preconstruction and design-build. Some of its major projects include casinos, corporate offices, government buildings, industrial plants, and research and development facilities among others. Hunt primarily caters to non-residential sectors such as aviation, entertainment, leisure and arts, government, hospitality, healthcare, education, infrastructure, and other commercial markets. The company operates through offices in San Francisco, Phoenix, Dallas, Indianapolis, Orlando and Austin among others in the US. Hunt is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. - Major Products and Services 6
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. - History 7
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. - Company Statement 8
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. - Business Description 11
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. - Strengths 12
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. - Weaknesses 13
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. - Opportunities 14
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. - Threats 15
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 – Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List of Tables
Hunt Construction Group, Inc., Key Facts 5
Hunt Construction Group, Inc., Major Products and Services 6
Hunt Construction Group, Inc., History 7
Hunt Construction Group, Inc., Other Locations 9
Hunt Construction Group, Inc., Key Competitors 16
- The Turner Corporation
- The Sundt Companies, Inc.
- McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
- Hoffman Corporation
- Hensel Phelps Construction Co.
- Black & Veatch Corporation
- Barton Malow Company