Kohler Co. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 23 pages
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Kohler Co. (Kohler) is a diversified company. It manufactures and sells kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, cabinetry, tile and home interiors. Kohler’s product portfolio includes bathroom sinks, faucets, soap/lotion dispensers, cabinets, chairs, cutting boards and colanders, liquid-cooled engine and chaise lounges. It offers these products under various brands such as Kohler, Sterling, Kallista, Ann Sacks, and Robern. The company also owns and operates hotel properties, golf courses, spa and restaurants. The company markets its products in various countries across North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Oceania. Kohler is headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, the US.
Kohler Co. Key Recent Developments
Oct 21,2016: Kohler Unveils New Large Diesel Industrial Generator Line
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Kohler Co. - Key Facts 5
Kohler Co. - Key Employees 6
Kohler Co. - Major Products and Services 7
Kohler Co. - History 9
Kohler Co. - Company Statement 12
Kohler Co. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Joint Venture 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Kohler Co. - Business Description 16
Kohler Co. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Kohler Co. - Strengths 17
Kohler Co. - Weaknesses 18
Kohler Co. - Opportunities 19
Kohler Co. - Threats 20
Kohler Co. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 22
Oct 21, 2016: Kohler Unveils New Large Diesel Industrial Generator Line 22
Section 4 – Appendix 23
About GlobalData 23
Contact Us 23
List of Tables
Kohler Co., Key Facts 5
Kohler Co., Key Employees 6
Kohler Co., Major Products and Services 7
Kohler Co., History 9
Kohler Co., Other Locations 13
Kohler Co., Subsidiaries 14
Kohler Co., Joint Venture 15
Kohler Co., Key Competitors 21
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings Inc
- Hooker Furniture Corporation
- GWA Group Limited
- Grupo Industrial Saltillo SAB de CV
- Gerber Plumbing Fixtures LLC
- Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.
- Ethan Allen Interiors Inc.
- Briggs & Stratton Corporation
- Bassett Furniture Industries, Incorporated
- AS America Inc
- American Specialties Inc