Barton Malow Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 22 pages
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Barton Malow Company (Barton Malow) is a general construction contractor. It provides construction services; program management; design and build; general contracting; and technology and equipment installation services throughout North America and Mexico. The company offers its services to various sectors such as health care, sports, education, corporate and industrial, energy, environmental, industrial, and federal and government. Some of its major projects include Clipper Magazine Stadium in Lancaster; Adult Hybrid Operating Room at the University of Maryland Medical System in Baltimore City; and Holland Energy Park in Holland among others. It has regional offices across Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, Virginia, Ohio, Illinois, Florida, and Georgia. Barton Malow is headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Barton Malow Company - Key Facts 5
Barton Malow Company - Key Employees 6
Barton Malow Company - Key Employee Biographies 7
Barton Malow Company - Major Products and Services 8
Barton Malow Company - History 9
Barton Malow Company - Company Statement 13
Barton Malow Company - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Barton Malow Company - Business Description 16
Barton Malow Company - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Barton Malow Company - Strengths 17
Barton Malow Company - Weaknesses 18
Barton Malow Company - Opportunities 19
Barton Malow Company - Threats 20
Barton Malow Company - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Appendix 22
About GlobalData 22
Contact Us 22
List of Tables
Barton Malow Company, Key Facts 5
Barton Malow Company, Key Employees 6
Barton Malow Company, Key Employee Biographies 7
Barton Malow Company, Major Products and Services 8
Barton Malow Company, History 9
Barton Malow Company, Other Locations 14
Barton Malow Company, Subsidiaries 15
Barton Malow Company, Key Competitors 21
- Walbridge Aldinger Company
- Turner Construction Company
- Samuel Engineering Inc
- Hunt Construction Group, Inc.
- Gilbane, Inc.
- Devcon Construction Inc