Canada Life Financial Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 20 pages
- Report ID: 345180
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Canada Life Financial Corporation (CLFC), a subsidiary of The Great-West Life Assurance Company, is a diversified international financial services company. It provides protection and wealth management products and related services. The company’s products and services include life, critical illness, creditor, and disability insurance as well as reinsurance. It also provides annuities, pension plans, trusts and other investment products through its subsidiaries. It offers these products and services to individuals and groups. The company has operations in Canada, the Isle of Man, Germany, Ireland, the UK and the US. CLFC is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The company reported gross premiums written CAD19,934 million in FY2016, an increase of 32.2% over FY2015. Its net premiums was CAD7,130 million in FY2016, a decrease of 3.6% over FY2015.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.