Badger Mutual Insurance Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 17 pages
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Badger Mutual Insurance Company (BMIC) is a provider of personal and commercial mutual insurance solutions. The personal insurance products include coverage for automobile, homeowners, homeowners hail deductible, renters, and personal umbrella. It also provides auto replacement concierge services. The commercial Insurance solutions include coverage for umbrella, restaurant, sports bar & tavern, apartment, equipment breakdown coverage, and cyber liability. The company markets its services through a network of independent agents spread across the states of Arizona, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, Wisconsin, Wyoming and Utah in the US. BMIC is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the US.
BMIC reported gross written premium of US$97.38 million during the fiscal year 2016 (FY2016), representing a decrease of 1.3% over that in FY2015. Its total premiums earned were EUR88.1 million in FY2016, a decrease of 3.4% over that in FY2015.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Badger Mutual Insurance Company - Key Facts 5
Badger Mutual Insurance Company - Key Employees 6
Badger Mutual Insurance Company - Major Products and Services 7
Badger Mutual Insurance Company - History 8
Badger Mutual Insurance Company - Company Statement 9
Badger Mutual Insurance Company - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
Badger Mutual Insurance Company - Business Description 11
Badger Mutual Insurance Company - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Badger Mutual Insurance Company - Strengths 12
Badger Mutual Insurance Company - Weaknesses 13
Badger Mutual Insurance Company - Opportunities 14
Badger Mutual Insurance Company - Threats 15
Badger Mutual Insurance Company - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 – Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List of Tables
Badger Mutual Insurance Company, Key Facts 5
Badger Mutual Insurance Company, Key Employees 6
Badger Mutual Insurance Company, Major Products and Services 7
Badger Mutual Insurance Company, History 8
Badger Mutual Insurance Company, Key Competitors 16
- Partners Mutual Insurance Company
- Oregon Mutual Insurance Company
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Erie Indemnity Company
- Auto-Owners Insurance Group
- Amica Mutual Insurance Company