Catholic Financial Life - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 16 pages
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Catholic Financial Life (CFL) is a not-for-profit, mutual insurance organization. It offers distinct products such as permanent and term life insurance products, fixed and variable annuities, mutual funds, long-term care plans and riders, and savings and discounts benefit packages. It also provides various services such as, retirement planning, wealth maximization, estate planning, educational funding, charitable giving and income replacement services. CFL is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the US.
CFL reported total premiums earned of US$70.6 million, as compared to US$61.51 million in FY2015.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Catholic Financial Life - Key Facts 5
Catholic Financial Life - Key Employees 6
Catholic Financial Life - Major Products and Services 7
Catholic Financial Life - History 8
Catholic Financial Life - Company Statement 9
Catholic Financial Life - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
Catholic Financial Life - Business Description 11
Catholic Financial Life - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Catholic Financial Life - Strengths 12
Catholic Financial Life - Weaknesses 13
Catholic Financial Life - Opportunities 14
Catholic Financial Life - Threats 15
Section 3 – Appendix 16
About GlobalData 16
Contact Us 16
List of Tables
Catholic Financial Life, Key Facts 5
Catholic Financial Life, Key Employees 6
Catholic Financial Life, Major Products and Services 7
Catholic Financial Life, History 8
Catholic Financial Life, Subsidiaries 10