Saudi Arabian Oil Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 47 pages
- Report ID: 345376
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) is an integrated oil, natural gas and chemicals company. It is a state-owned company that carries out exploration and production of oil and natural gas. The company’s downstream activity includes refining, selling and distributing crude oil and condensates, fractionating natural gas and selling and distributing natural gas, NGLs, petrochemicals and other petroleum products. It operates through a network of network of pipelines, bulk plants, air refueling sites, and terminals. The company has international subsidiaries and joint ventures across the Americas, FarEast , European and other regions. Saudi Aramco is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabian Oil Company Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2017: Sadara Brings Kingdom’s First Polyols Plant On-stream
Jul 26,2017: Saudi Aramco To Complete Phase 1 Of Expanded Gas Pipeline By Year End
Jul 24,2017: Adnoc Seeks $5Bn Loan At Tight Pricing
Jul 24,2017: Saudi Aramco Calls In Defense Firms For Offshore Security
Jul 23,2017: Saudi Refinery Operations Not Affected By Transformer Fire
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.