Sinclair Oil Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 22 pages
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sinclair Oil Corporation (Sinclair) is an integrated oil and gas company. The company explores for and produces oil and gas, refines crude oil to produce petroleum products, operates pipelines and transportation fleet for petroleum product transportation, and markets its products through distributors and branded retail network. It also offers distribution program, dealer program and license program for its distributors and dealers. Sinclair also owns and operates hotels and working cattle ranches in the US. The company markets its products and services across the Western US region. Sinclair is headquartered in Salt Lake City in Utah, the US.
Sinclair Oil Corporation Key Recent Developments
Dec 12,2016: Sinclair Casper Refining Pays $655K In Past Costs For Cleanup At Former Thermopolis, Wyo. Refinery
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.