Meridian Medical Technologies, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- February 2015
- 16 pages
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Meridian Medical Technologies, Inc. (Meridian) is a medical devices company. It manufactures, and commercializes drug delivery devices for use in medical emergencies. The company’s product portfolio comprises auto-injectors filled with antidotes that nullify the effect of chemical nerve agent and insecticide poisoning besides in the treatment of convulsions and pain. Meridian also develops training simulators similar to the auto-injector drug delivery systems in appearance and function. It offers these products under brands such as AtroPen, Cyanokit, DuoDote, and Antidote Treatment Nerve Agent, Auto-Injector (ATNAA). The company markets these products to the US armed forces, US emergency medical personnel, The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), and other allied forces across the world. Meridian is a subsidiary of Pfizer Inc., and is headquartered in Columbia, the US.
Meridian plans to produce more high-quality pharmaceutical auto-injectors and medications to meet the requirement of emergency responders and armed service personnel at critical and time-sensitive situations.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.