- EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc sold over 18,000 point-of-care analysers in 2014.
- Marcel van Kasteel is Vice President & General Manager at Philips Handheld Diagnostics.
- Trinity Biotech plc’s point-of-care revenues increased from $19.8m in 2013 to $20.0m in 2014, which represents an increase of 1.4%.
- As of November, 2015, OraSure Technologies, Inc. had 327 employees.
- Nova Biomedical Corporation, the largest privately owned in vitro diagnostic company in the United States provides handheld meter-and-strip based measuring systems for glucose, ketone, lactate, and creatinine point-of-care testing.
- David Stein is CEO, Point of Care Business Unit & Head of Divisional Strategy at Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
- Micronics, Inc., a leading developer of near-patient point-of-care in vitro diagnostic products, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’.
There are many manufacturers of in vitro diagnostic instruments, reagents and accessories. This report profiles those with a focus on point-of-care.
The companies profiled in this report are located across the globe from the United States and Europe to India and China. They are the ones with the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that compete effectively in global markets.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’ typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses - Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers - Specialised fields such as Company Description, POC Specialty, Ownership, Number of Employees and Revenue
Report Target Market:
1) Point-Of-Care Manufacturing Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
‘The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’ is perfect for suppliers of raw materials, technology and services to identify top potential customers.
This report is ideal for distributors of point-of-care instruments and tests to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) Industry Associations:
‘The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’ is a useful reference tool for in vitro diagnostic associations.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major manufacturers of point-of-care instruments and tests such as Abaxis, Inc., Alere Inc. and HemoCue AB but this report looks at all 100 of the top companies - companies like - Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. - Headquartered in Medford, New York, United States, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEMI) develops, manufactures, licenses and markets point-of-care diagnostic tests and technology for the detection of infectious diseases. The Company’s Dual Path Platform (DPP®) technology is providing it with a significant pipeline of business opportunities for the development and manufacture of new products. On November 3, 2015 Chembio announced plans to commercialise multiple combination DPP® Malaria Assays to identify plasmodium falciparum and other plasmodium infections. Founded in 1985, Chembio had revenues of $U.S. 27.6 million in 2014. It currently has 166 employees and is led by John J. Sperzel, Chief Executive Officer.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name - Address - Telephone - Fax - Email - Website - Year Established - Number of Employees - Key Executives - Company Description - POC Focus - Revenue ($U.S. million) - Ownership - Ticker Symbol - Parent Company Name
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
2019-2023 US IVD Market: Instrument and Reagent Supplier Shares by Test, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Business Environment, Market Structure This new report provides an overview of the US diagnostic testing market, including sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers, as well as test...
2018 UK IVD Market Analysis: Supplier Shares by Test, Segmentation Forecasts, Competitive Intelligence, Technology Trends, Emerging Opportunities This new report from LeadingMarketResearch.com provides an overview of the UK diagnostic testing market, including sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument...
2019-2023 U.S. POC/Decentralized Clinical Chemistry Market This new 373-page report contains 61 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the POC clinical chemistry market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities...
2019-2023 US Diagnostics Market This new report provides an overview of the US diagnostic testing market, including sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers, as well as test volume and sales forecasts for the following market segments: - Blood Banking...
The US point-of-care diagnostics market is expected to generate revenues of around $11 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of more than 7% during 2018-2024. The emergence of wearable medical devices, lab-on-a-chip technology, and growing usage of smartphones is driving the demand for point-of-care devices in the US market. The growing...
2019-2023 POC Clinical Chemistry Market This new 373-page report contains 61 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the POC clinical chemistry market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument...
This 71-page report reviews current instrumentation technologies, and compares features of leading automated and semiautomated analyzers.The report also presents strategic assessments of current and emerging suppliers of coagulation products, including marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in RandD, collaborative...
This 68-page report reviews operating characteristics and features of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic systems. The report also presents strategic assessments of current and emerging suppliers of clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic products, including their sales, market shares, product...
Global Point of Care Blood Gas and Electrolyte Market Information, By Product Type (Consumables and Instruments), By End Users (Hospitals & Clinics, and Research Institute) - Global Forecast till 2023 Market analysis Point of care blood gas and electrolyte equipment are highly used in the...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.