Owensboro Municipal Utilities - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- September 2017 •
- 18 pages •
- Report ID: 345879
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Owensboro Municipal Utilities (OMU) is a municipally-owned electric and water utility that carries out activities related to electricity generation, transmission and supplies electricity. The utility generates electricity using coal-fired generating units. It also provides water broadband, advanced metering and security lightening services. It also offers programs such as using utilities wisely, wellhead protection plan, tree trimming, safety education, renewable interconnections, backflow prevention, power run and community cares program. The utility provides electricity, water and internet services to the residential, commercial and industrial customers of Owensboro. OMU is headquartered in Owensboro, Kentucky, the US.
Owensboro Municipal Utilities Key Recent Developments
Mar 21,2017: Elmer Smith Power Plant in US to be closed by 2023
Jul 19,2016: Owensboro Coal-Fired Power Plant Is No Longer Viable
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.