Premera Blue Cross - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017 •
- 21 pages •
- Report ID: 345964
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Premera Blue Cross (PBC) provides health and wellness solutions. It specializes in offering comprehensive health benefits and tailored services. PBC provides health, vision, life, dental, disability, workforce wellness, stop-loss, and long-term care insurance, and other related products and services. The company provides services through a wide network of health care professionals and hospitals in Washington, Oregon and Alaska. It offers individual and family coverage plans; group medical, dental, pharmacy and vision coverage plans; Medicare supplement plans; preferred provider organization (PPO) plans; exclusive provider organization (EPO) plans; and traditional coverage plans to its customers ranging from individuals and families to members of Fortune 100 employer groups. The company is a not-for-profit independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. PBC is headquartered at Mountlake Terrace in Washington, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.