Inova Health System - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 29 pages
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Inova Health System (Inova) is a non-profit health care system operating through multiple hospitals. It offers home health and long term care services, joint replacement services, liver disease services, mental health services, and neurosciences services among others. Through a network of hospitals including Inova Alexandria Hospital, Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, Inova Fairfax Hospital, Inova Loudoun Hospital, and Inova Mount Vernon Hospital the organization provides inpatient services and outpatient health services including emergency and urgent care, senior services, home care, mental health and blood donor services. Its other healthcare facilities include Inova Heart and Vascular Institute (IHVI), Inova Translational Medicine Institute (ITMI) which focuses on genomics research, Inova Neuroscience Institute and Inova Children’s Hospital. Inova is headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, the US.
Inova Health System Key Recent Developments
Dec 05,2016: Inova announces management changes
Aug 16,2016: Inova Names Michael Maitland, M.D, Ph.D., Director of Therapeutics for the Inova Center for Personalized Health
May 06,2016: In advance of World Ovarian Cancer Day, Inova Celebrates Receipt of Phase II Funding for the Consortium for Long-Term Survival from the Department of Defense Ovarian Cancer Research Program
Jan 27,2016: Virginia-based health system nationally recognized by Premier for accelerating healthcare innovation
Jan 18,2016: Inova Life with Cancer’s Lung Cancer Support Group Named Leading Program in the Nation
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.