Telerx Marketing Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- February 2016
- 22 pages
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Telerx Marketing Inc. (Telerx), a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc., is a business process outsourcing company that operates as a provider of outsourced customer care services and solutions. The company manages inbound call center services, customer experience and outcomes, and customer service outsourcing. It offers multi-channel engagement solutions for consumers, healthcare professionals, patients and enterprise personnel through a network of global contact centers. Telerx provides its services to life sciences and consumer goods companies. It offers a wide range of services related to innovation and regulatory compliance, and support services to protect their brands by maximizing productivity and cost efficiencies. The company has offices in Pennsylvania, Texas, North Carolina, New Jersey, India, Bulgaria and China. Telerx is headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.