Printpack, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 20 pages
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Printpack, Inc. (Printpack) is a provider of flexible and specialty rigid packaging solutions. It offers innovative packaging solutions to food and beverage industry. The company’s product portfolio includes fitmented pouches, matte finishes, breathable top webs, cold seal, forming films, shrink sleeves, stand-up pouches and bags and pouches, among others. Printpack’s products find applications in various consumer markets such as snack foods, cereal, bottle labels, bread and fresh bakery, confectionery, pet food, meats, tissue and towel, cookies and crackers, frozen foods, and personal care products. It also offers its solutions to industrial markets such as converter films, lawn and garden, co-packing services, photographic, healthcare, ream wrap, and industrial films through its portfolio of packaging solutions. The company has operations in Mexico, Canada, the US, India, and China. Printpack is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.