Kmart Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- September 2017
- 18 pages
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Kmart Corporation (Kmart), a subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation, is a mass merchandising company. The company primarily offers jewelry, clothing, furniture and decor, home accessories, baby products, electronics material, appliances, fitness and sports, food and consumables, toys and games, tools and other related products. The company sells both private label and branded products. Kmart’s proprietary brands include Jaclyn Smith, Joe Boxer, Route 66 and Smart Sense. It also offers exclusive brands of its parent company such as Kenmore, Craftsman, and DieHard. The company’s operations are spread across the US, Puerto Rico and Guam. Kmart is headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, the US.
Kmart Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 18,2017: Kmart to lay off nearly 150 workers in Ohio, including 73 in Dayton
Jun 14,2017: Kmart to lay off more than 126 employees in Watertown and Malone
Feb 01,2017: Kmart lays off more employees, nearly 800 stores affected
Jan 05,2017: 100 jobs created as Kmart prepares to open
Oct 21,2016: Toy maker suspends sales to Kmart
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.