7-Eleven, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 23 pages
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
7-Eleven, Inc. (7-Eleven), a subsidiary of Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd., is a convenience store chain operator. The company operates through franchise and license models and offers a range of merchandises. It also operates as an independent gasoline retailer. The company’s store offers various types of food and beverage products, apparel, health and beauty products, household products, alcohol and tobacco products, and others. The stores also offer music card, gaming card, phone card and gift card. 7-Eleven along with its franchisees, licensees and affiliates has presence in China, Malaysia, Mexico, Canada, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, South Korea, Singapore, Australia, Philippines, Indonesia, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and the US. 7-Eleven is headquartered in Texas, the US.
7-Eleven, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 03,2017: 7-Eleven Signs Agreement with TXU Energy to Power Most Texas Stores with Wind Energy
Apr 08,2016: 7-Eleven CEO resigns as Loeb’s Hedge fund prevails in Japan boardroom fight
Mar 21,2016: 7-Eleven chief vows wage fraud crackdown
Mar 18,2016: 7-Eleven appoints new CEO
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.