Levi Strauss & Co. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 26 pages
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Levi Strauss & Co. (Levi Strauss) is one of the world’s largest apparel companies. It designs, markets and sells jeans, casual wear and related accessories for men, women and children. The company’s product range includes jeans, tops, shorts, skirts, jackets, casual and dress pants, footwear and related accessories. Levi Strauss offers its products through different brands including Levi’s, Dockers, Denizen and Signature by Levi Strauss. It sells its products through dedicated stores, multi branded stores, franchise stores, company-owned stores and mass channel retailers. The company has operational presence in the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Levi Strauss is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
Levi Strauss & Co. Key Recent Developments
Sep 01,2016: IFC’s PaCT Partners with Levi Strauss & Co. to Reduce Water, Energy, Chemical Use in Textiles Factories
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Levi Strauss & Co. - Key Facts 5
Levi Strauss & Co. - Key Employees 6
Levi Strauss & Co. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Levi Strauss & Co. - Major Products and Services 9
Levi Strauss & Co. - History 10
Levi Strauss & Co. - Company Statement 12
Levi Strauss & Co. - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Levi Strauss & Co. - Business Description 17
Levi Strauss & Co. - Corporate Strategy 18
Levi Strauss & Co. - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Levi Strauss & Co. - Strengths 19
Levi Strauss & Co. - Weaknesses 20
Levi Strauss & Co. - Opportunities 21
Levi Strauss & Co. - Threats 22
Levi Strauss & Co. - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 24
Sep 01, 2016: IFC’s PaCT Partners with Levi Strauss & Co. to Reduce Water, Energy, Chemical Use in Textiles Factories 24
Section 4 – Appendix 26
About GlobalData 26
Contact Us 26
List of Tables
Levi Strauss & Co., Key Facts 5
Levi Strauss & Co., Key Employees 6
Levi Strauss & Co., Key Employee Biographies 8
Levi Strauss & Co., Major Products and Services 9
Levi Strauss & Co., History 10
Levi Strauss & Co., Subsidiaries 15
Levi Strauss & Co., Key Competitors 23
- V.F. Corporation
- The Gap, Inc.
- Target Corporation
- NIKE, Inc.
- Inditex S.A.
- Guess, Inc.
- Dillard’s, Inc.
- Coach, Inc.
- Burberry Group plc
- AEO Management Co.
- adidas AG