Amway Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- April 2018 •
- 24 pages •
- Report ID: 346061
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Amway Corporation (Amway), a subsidiary of Alticor Inc., is a direct selling company. It primarily manufactures, retails and distributes nutrition, beauty and body and bath products. These include vitamins, minerals, dietary supplements, weight management and sports nutrition products, laundry products, surface cleaners, disinfectant cleaners, dish detergents, water and air treatment products, cookware and energy drinks. In addition, it offers various skin care products such as cleansers, toners, moisturizers, eye and lip care products, serums, masques/exfoliators and other intensive treatments, makeup products for eyes, cheeks, face, and lips, makeup removers, hair, body and oral care products. These products are marketed under Nutrilite, Artistry, eSpring, Atmosphere, iCook and Satique, to mention a few. It merchandise and sell these products through direct retailing and through various e-commerce portals. The company has operations across Asia, Americas, Africa, Europe and Australia. Amway is headquartered in Ada, Michigan, the US.
Amway Corporation Key Recent Developments
Feb 26,2018: Personal Care Products Council Names Amway Chief Supply Chain Officer As Chairman
Oct 26,2017: Amway names chief financial officer
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.