Amway Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 21 pages
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Amway Corporation (Amway), a subsidiary of Alticor Inc., is a direct selling company. It manufactures and distributes consumer products across nutrition, wellness, beauty, and home categories. The company’s major brands include Nutrilite vitamin, mineral and dietary supplements, Artistry skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring water treatment system. It also offers products under Atmosphere, Amway Queen, Amway Home Care and Satinique brands. Amway’s operations are supported by a global agribusiness, manufacturing and logistics supply chain. The company also offers entrepreneurs’ opportunities build their business by selling Amway products. Its products are sold through independent business owners and online. The company has operations across Asia, Americas, Africa, Europe and Australia. Amway is headquartered in Ada, Michigan, the US.
Amway Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2016: Amway inducts new members to Distinguished Scientific Leadership Society
Mar 03,2016: Amway adds new expertise to Nutrilite Scientific Advisory Board
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.