Ingram Entertainment Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 19 pages
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Ingram Entertainment Inc. (Ingram) is a leading national distributor of home entertainment products. It comprises of video game hardware and softwares, DVDs, audio books and accessories. Ingram’s video game products include Xbox, playstation, Nintendo and PC games. It also offers audiobooks in cd’s and mp3 formats. These products are also available in its web portal, accessingram.com that allows its customers to place their prebook and catalog orders and also offers them with various tracking options to track their orders. Ingram also provides various services that include marketing tools, online tools, publications, advertising placements, creative services and VM/category management. Ingram sells these products through internet retailers, electronics and video game stores, drugstores, mass merchants, truck shops, travel centers, convenience stores and supermarkets. The company has distribution centers in Baltimore, Memphis, Chicago, Portland, Orange and Toledo. Ingram is headquartered in La Vergne, Tennessee, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.