Deutsche Bahn AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 25 pages
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Deutsche Bahn AG (DB AG), owned by the Federal Republic of Germany, is a transport services company that offers mobility and logistical services. It provides services including passenger rail and bus transportation, freight transportation, and track infrastructure services in Germany and abroad. The company also carries out logistics and distribution and ticket sales for the passenger transport services, engineering services, vehicle maintenance and security services. DB AG also offers conventional industrial energy products, and develops and operates stations. Its operations span across various countries covering Germany, Rest of Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America. DB AG is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Deutsche Bahn AG - Key Facts 5
Deutsche Bahn AG - Key Employees 6
Deutsche Bahn AG - Key Employee Biographies 7
Deutsche Bahn AG - Major Products and Services 8
Deutsche Bahn AG - History 9
Deutsche Bahn AG - Company Statement 13
Deutsche Bahn AG - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Deutsche Bahn AG - Business Description 17
Deutsche Bahn AG - Corporate Strategy 19
Deutsche Bahn AG - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
Deutsche Bahn AG - Strengths 20
Deutsche Bahn AG - Weaknesses 21
Deutsche Bahn AG - Opportunities 22
Deutsche Bahn AG - Threats 23
Deutsche Bahn AG - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 – Appendix 25
About GlobalData 25
Contact Us 25
List of Tables
Deutsche Bahn AG, Key Facts 5
Deutsche Bahn AG, Key Employees 6
Deutsche Bahn AG, Key Employee Biographies 7
Deutsche Bahn AG, Major Products and Services 8
Deutsche Bahn AG, History 9
Deutsche Bahn AG, Subsidiaries 15
Deutsche Bahn AG, Key Competitors 24
- Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd.
- National Express Group PLC
- Geodis SA
- Deutsche Post AG
- Dachser GmbH & Co. KG
- British Airways Plc