Analysis of Wood Coatings Market in NA and Europe : Rebound of the Residential Construction Market and Stringent Environmental Regulations will Accelerate Growth
This research service analyzes the European and North American market for wood coatings and resins. The product segments covered are wood coatings by regions, technologies (solvent-borne, waterborne and UV-cured), applications (siding; decking; flooring; doors and windows; furniture and kitchen cabinetry) and resin chemistries (acrylic, polyurethane, nitrocellulose, polyester). Major industry drivers, restraints, regulatory trends and technology trends affecting the European and North American wood coatings resins market in the construction industry are also discussed. Unit shipment and revenue forecasts by region have been provided for the period 2011–2021. At the segment level, the analysis focuses on the dynamics in North America and Europe; regional-level vertical market discussion and splits have been provided for applications/technology/resin chemistries. Competitive structure and market share data have been provided for each segment. The base year is 2014, and the forecast period ends in 2021.
The growth of wood coatings market is expected to be primarily driven by the recent rebound in the North American housing industry and steady growth in furniture consumption.
- Stringent environmental regulations to reduce VOC emissions in EU and NA are expected to drive demand for safe and sustainable products. This will lead to technological advancements, in terms of introducing high-performance and cost-efficient waterborne and radiation-cured coatings.
- Although solvent-borne coatings currently dominate the market for use in residential applications in both EU and NA, its share is expected to gradually decrease by 2021 owing to robust growth in waterborne and UV-cured coating technologies.
- Increasing share of wood plastic composites as a substitute for wood in residential construction is expected to affect the wood coatings market in NA and EU over the long term.
- Reduced customer spending, especially new investment in housing, in Europe and the increasing demand from Do-It-Yourself (DIY) customers in North America, particularly for renovation, are likely to drive sales through the retail channel.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate? - What are the key factors driving and restricting growth in this market? - What are the regulatory trends affecting the wood coatings market? - How will the structure of the market change with time? Is the market ripe for acquisitions? - Which regions should companies focus on during the forecast period? - Which application segments are poised to grow?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Wood & Laminate Flooring Market Research Report by Product (Laminate Flooring and Wood Flooring), by Application (Commercial, Industrial, and Residential) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Wood & Laminate Flooring Market is expected to grow from USD 59,042.01 Million in 2019 to USD...
Wood-Fiber Gypsum Board Market Research Report by Product (12-16 mm, 6-10 mm, Above 16 mm, and Below 6 mm), by Material (Hardwood and Softwood), by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Wood-Fiber Gypsum Board Market is expected to grow from USD 9,795.07 Million in 2019 to...
Key insights from the Global Wood Adhesives Market- • The Global Wood Adhesives market is valued at $4.3 billion in 2020 • Flooring and Plywood is the largest application for Wood Adhesives worldwide • Asia Pacific is the largest market for Wood Adhesives • Urea-formaldehyde is the dominant product The $4.3...
255 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• May 2020
China’s demand for Wood Preservatives has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
The market for medium-density fiberboard is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. A major factor driving the market studied is the increase in demand for MDF for furniture. Stringent government regulations are expected to hinder the growth of the market studied. - The furniture segment dominated the market...
This report is 80% complete and can be delivered within three working days post order confirmation and will include the latest impact analysis of Covid-19 in 2020 and forecast. India Bamboo Products Market By Species (Bambusa Tulda, Bambusa Bambos, Dendrocalamus Strictus, Others), By Application (Raw Applications, Industrial...
264 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Apr 2020
Forestry And Logging Products Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2023 report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global forestry and logging products market. Description: Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the...
511 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jul 2020
Global Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) Market to Reach US$50.2 Billion by the Year 2027 Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) estimated at US$26.4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$50.2 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.6% over the period 2020-2027.Residential...
372 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jul 2020
Global Timber Decking Market to Reach US$10.3 Billion by the Year 2027 Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Timber Decking estimated at US$8.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$10.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.5% over the analysis period 2020-2027.Treated Wood Decking, one of the...
73 pages •
By Transparency Market Research
• Apr 2020
North America Residential Wood Flooring Market – Scope of Report A latest study collated and published analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the North America residential wood flooring market to accurately gauge its growth in the near future.The study presents detailed information about important growth factors,...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.