Summary IT systems management enables enterprises to gain improved visibility into their IT operations, and helps companies protect against the fallout from downtime and threats. Like many areas in enterprise IT, the future of IT systems management will be highly influenced by the combination of cloud, mobile, and social dynamics. As the dependence on IT grows, it becomes vitally important to efficiently manage and safeguard IT and data assets. Effective systems and network management solutions help IT organizations move beyond fire-drill mode to provide businesses with proactive guidance and support.
Key Findings - Modern IT management and monitoring software packages are taking advantage of public, private, and hybrid cloud infrastructures to deliver a simpler, more robust, and highly scalable systems management experience.
- Data grids provide an infrastructure to support data storage, data discovery, data handling, data publication, and data manipulation. Grid technology offers numerous advantages like transparent sharing of data across organizations, elimination of data inconsistency, and higher level security through grid security infrastructure.
- However, compliance risks facing the IT systems management span a number of areas, from the ethics and legalities of business transactions to the valuation of products for duty purposes, accounting standards, tax laws, and consumer protection regulations.
Synopsis Kable's Strategic Focus Report - IT systems management analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the IT systems management market. The report outlines the evolution of IT systems management, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable's view of the revenue opportunities in the IT systems management market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in IT systems management.
This product covers the latest trends in the IT systems management market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the IT systems management domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the IT systems management market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the IT systems management market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of IT systems management.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the IT systems management market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The primary findings from Kable's view of revenue opportunities in the IT systems management market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors and size band.
- An identification of enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to IT systems management.
Reasons To Buy - Understand the IT systems management landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the IT systems management segment.
- Comprehend the IT systems management vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the IT systems management market to gain a competitive advantage.
- Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the IT systems management market from 2015 to 2019, spanning six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- Understand how organization's IT systems management requirements are set to change in the next two years in order to prioritize your target market.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
This IDC study highlights the shares of the largest vendors in the worldwide Big Data and analytics software market for the calendar year 2017. This document also highlights the trends and significant developments in the market."Big Data and analytics continues to be a driving force behind digital transformation and innovation. Companies are...
This IDC study presents the historical view of the worldwide BDA software market for 2013-2017 and the forecast of the market for 2018-2022. The study includes a breakdown of the market by 16 subsegments, 3 geographic regions, and public cloud versus on-premises/other software deployment methods. It also includes a discussion of key market...
Network packet broker market to grow at 7.73% CAGR from 2018 to 2023 The network packet broker market is expected to reach USD 849.4 million by 2023 from USD 585.4 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 7.73% during the forecast period. Major factors driving the market growth include the need for simplified data center management...
Increasing use of logistics-specific solutions has helped to determine the shortest and most cost-effective route for logistics operations is driving the route optimization software market. The route optimization software market is projected to grow from USD 2.95 billion in 2018 to USD 5.07 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 11.4% during the...
30 pages •
By Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute
• Sep 2018
While IC demand was affected by a slowdown in smartphone market and a slight decline in the PC market, the worldwide IC design industry continued to grow in 2017 thanks to the trend towards high-performance computing driven by AI (Artificial Intelligence). In Taiwan, despite decreased demand for communication processors...
This IDC study highlights the shares of the largest vendors in the worldwide performance management and analytics applications software market for the calendar year 2017."Following a year of low growth affected significantly by currency exchange rates, the performance management and analytics applications software market continued its growth...