Electrical and Electronics Retailing in South Korea - Market Summary and Forecasts ; Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2019
Summary South Korea's retail market for electrical and electronics holds a market share of 9.7% in 2014. The electronics and electrical products market in the country is mature and has been witnessing a decline over the past few years. After a period of steady decline, the market is expected to witness a tepid growth in the coming five years. The market is expected to reach KRW27,391 billion by 2019.
Key Findings - Online channel is gaining increasing adoption and sales through the channel are expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% over the next five years.
- Electrical and electronics specialists will remain the major channel for sales having accounted for 51.3% of the sales in the category
- Computer hardware and software contributed significant share towards the electrical and electronics category group in 2014.
Synopsis “Electrical and Electronics Retailing in South Korea - Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting electrical and electronics retail dynamics for communication equipment, computer hardware and software, consumer electronics, household appliances, photographic equipment from 2009 to 2019
- The report further covers the sales of electrical and electronics products through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Electrical and electronics specialists; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; department stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; other specialist retailers and convenience Stores (including Independents) and gas stations
- An overview of key electrical and electronics retailers operating across the product segment and their presence across channels
Reasons To Buy - Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electrical and electronics sector in the South Korea retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in electrical and electronics category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including communications equipment, computer hardware and software. consumer electronics, household appliances and photographic equipment in the market, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electrical and electronics market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electrical and electronics market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
59 pages •
By yStats - Global E-Commerce Intelligence
• May 2018
M-Commerce propels continued growth of online retail in South Korea says yStats.com report A new report out of Germany-based secondary market research firm yStats.com, “South Korea B2C E-Commerce Market 2018” points to mobile phone penetration and smartphone shopping as drivers of the continued expansion of South Korea’s already advanced...
Report Description This report from PayNXT360 provides a data-centric analysis of mobile commerce market dynamics to help companies understand business and investment opportunities along with risks. • Market Dynamics: Provides a comprehensive view on size and structure, industry dynamics, market...
Report Description This report from PayNXT360 provides a data-centric analysis of mobile payment market dynamics to help companies understand business and investment opportunities along with risks. • Market Dynamics: Provides a comprehensive view on size and structure, industry dynamics, market trends,...
Online Retail in South Korea Summary Online Retail in South Korea industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial...
Electrical & Electronics Retail in South Korea Summary Electrical & Electronics Retail in South Korea industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading...
118 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Jan 2018
As the domestic economy continues to record stagnant growth in South Korea, retailing has been negatively affected by the situation. Although retailing registered constant value sales growth in 2017, the rate was slower than in 2016. Furthermore, lower consumer confidence owing to the economic stagnation has adversely impacted many channels...