Summary The global Music, Video and Entertainment Software market is expected to grow consistently over the next five years. Games software will be a major contributor to global sales in 2019, driven by increasing demand for console and PC gaming in developing economies. With the rise in disposable incomes, urbanization, and increasing internet penetration, demand will continue to rise in emerging markets, where access to legally paid music downloading websites has increased. However, the sales growth if this sector will be hindered by rising piracy, free-to-play online games, and increasing subscription-based music and video streaming websites.
Key Findings - Global Music, Video and Entertainment Software retail sales are forecast to reach US$101.5 billion by 2019, amid increasing demand from emerging markets
- The US is the largest Music, Video and Entertainment Software market, accounting for nearly 33% in sales, and is forecast to retain its position
- Music and video is the largest sub-category, while games software is expected to show the fastest growth and surpass Music and video and become the largest sub-category by 2019
- Online channel dominate global sales in the Music, Video and Entertainment Software market, and is also the fastest growing channel
Synopsis The “Global Music, Video and Entertainment Software, 2014-2019” report, published by Conlumino, provides comprehensive analysis of global Music, Video and Entertainment Software retail sales across different channels. The report covers current and forecast retail sales data for the category in 50 countries. It also details consumer trends, competitive landscape and latest innovations occurred in the review period.
What else does this report offer?
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors on global, regional and country basis
- Retail sales and fastest-growing markets for Music, Video and Entertainment Software category and further sub-categories that includes: music and video and games software
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing Music, Video and Entertainment Software's retail dynamics across various channels
- Retail sales, market share and growth rate of channels included: online, music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists, hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters, value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, other specialist retailers, department stores, electrical and electronics specialists, convenience stores (including independents) and gas stations, cash and carries and warehouse clubs, drug stores and health and beauty stores and duty free retailers
Reasons To Buy - Get accurate and reliable retail sales data of 50 countries for 2014 and forecast for 2019 to identify the largest and fastest-growing market and to discover profitable markets for expansion/entry
- Explore an in-depth analysis of retail sales data by channels to spot leading channels in Music, Video and Entertainment Software retail space and develop strategies for specific channels
- Gain access to retail sales data at sub-category level (Music and video and Games software) across the region to target key markets for each sub-categories and to analyze their current and future growth prospects
- Learn from consumer insights and retail trends and define your strategies based on the need of consumers and retail landscape in the country
- Make regional/country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams and align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Track competitive landscape based on the information about store count and latest developments for key Music, Video and Entertainment Software retailers in different region
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
173 pages •
By Persistence Market Research
• Sep 2018
Report Synopsis This report offers an 8-year forecast for the global music streaming market between 2018 and 2026.In terms of value, the market is expected to register a double-digit CAGR during forecast period. This study demonstrates the market dynamics and trends globally across seven regions: North America, Latin...
Music Composing Software Market by Instrument Simulation (Piano, Pipe Organ, Guitar, Full Orchestra, Drums & Percussions), by Operating System (Windows, MAC, iOS, Android, Linux, BSD), by Deployment (On-premises, Cloud), by Geography (U.S., Canada, France, Germany, U.K., Italy, Spain, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, India, Mexico,...
India Music Streaming Market By Type (Streaming & Download), By Revenue Generation (Freemium, Subscription & Ad-supported), By Language (Hindi, English & Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023 According to “India Music Streaming Market By Type, By Revenue Generation, By Language, Competition Forecast...
118 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Aug 2018
About Music Streaming Service Music streaming is a service that allows consumers to stream and listen to music using a device connected to the internet. Technavio’s analysts forecast the Global Music Streaming Service Market to grow at a CAGR of 16.77% during the period 2018-2022. Covered in this...
Movies & Entertainment Global Industry Almanac 2013-2022 Summary Global Movies & Entertainment industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players...
"Fixed and pay-TV operators have the opportunity to be early entrants in the cloud-gaming space, securing segments of a market that is adjacent to their core services." Operators risk missing out on the emerging opportunities in the cloud-gaming market as it evolves. Fixed and pay-TV...
113 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jul 2018
About Music Production Software Music production software also known as a digital audio workstation (DAW) is used for music composition, digital recording, creating electronic music and other musical applications. Technavio’s analysts forecast the global music production software market to grow at a CAGR of 8.65%...
The global stage lighting market is anticipated to reach revenues of approximately $3 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of around 4% during 2017-2023. The futuristic inventions in wireless digital technology and growth in the complementary digital technologies will help increase investments in the global market. The launch of high-quality...
111 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jun 2018
About Radio Radio is the transmission or reception of electromagnetic waves of radio frequency carrying sound messages. Radio offers subscription to the audience for free or on a paid basis. Technavio’s analysts forecast the Global Radio Market to grow at a CAGR of 2.86% during the period 2018-2022. Covered...
Next level: The launch of next-generation video game consoles will support industry demand Abstract Video Games in the US The Video Games industry has experienced strong returns to spending on industry products during the latter half of the five-year period to 2018. While the emergence of low-cost games...