Summary Asia Pacific is fastest growing Music, Video and Entertainment Software retail market across the globe. South Korea will drive value growth in the market on the back of significant demand for games software, especially mobile gaming, however, Japan, currently the largest market in the region, will witness decline due to market saturation and lack of demand for games software. In addition, increase in internet penetration will provide greater access to consumers in Asian markets, which would contribute to rise in paid download of music, video and gaming content. However, piracy is a major the threat and regulations need to be put in place to protect sales of authorized retailers.
Key Findings - Japan will continue to be the largest market in the region but is expected to witness a decline of 2.7%
- South Kore will produce the largest value growth in Asia-Pacific Music, Video and Entertainment Software market, and will reach US$4.3 billion in sales by 2019
- Music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists continues to be the major channel for the category, with a share of nearly 44%
- Online is the fastest growing channel with its sales expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% during 2014-2019
- Philippines at 12.6%, followed by South Korea and India, will be the fastest growing markets
Synopsis The “Music, Video and Entertainment Software Retailing in Asia Pacific, 2014-2019” report, published by Conlumino, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for retail sales in different channels in the Music, Video and Entertainment Software category across Asia Pacific.
What else does this report offer?
- Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors on a regional and country basis
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing Music, Video and Entertainment Software's retail dynamics across various channels
- Retail sales and fastest-growing markets for Music, Video and Entertainment Software category and for sub-categories that includes music and video and games software on a regional and country basis
- Retail sales, market share and growth rate of channels included: online, music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists, hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters, value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, other specialist retailers, department stores, electrical and electronics specialists, convenience stores (including independents) and gas stations, cash and carries and warehouse clubs, drug stores and health and beauty stores and duty free retailers
Reasons To Buy Get immediate access to:
- Identify and track consumer behavior and make country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams
- Retail sales data of the 12 largest Music, Video and Entertainment Software markets in Asia Pacific: Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand
- Accurate and reliable data to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior in the region
- Identify the largest and fastest-growing markets across the region to evaluate important changes in Music, Video and Entertainment Software retail space and identify profitable markets for expansion/entry
- Develop strategies for specific channels based on the retail sales data for individual channels across the top five markets for 2014 and 2019
- Consumer insights around latest products, price, and demographics that will help to develop a marketing mix
- Identify channel share and sub-category level retail sales across the region - utilize this information to target popular channels and sub-categories
- Monitor the competitive landscape based on the information about store count and latest developments for key Music, Video and Entertainment Software retailers in the different regions
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
140 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Sep 2018
This study focuses on China’s Video Games market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers...
Health & beauty Retailing in Saudi Arabia, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022 Summary "Health & beauty Retailing in Saudi Arabia, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment...
Health & beauty Retailing in Denmark, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022 Summary "Health & beauty Retailing in Denmark, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country...
Health & Beauty Retailing in Hong Kong, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022 Summary "Health & Beauty Retailing in Hong Kong, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and...
"The increasing popularity of fibre and VDSL will make TV services more-accessible and affordable for consumers." This report examines the key trends and drivers, and provides telecoms market forecasts for fixed communications services in Latin America. It includes worldwide context and commentary on six...
This IDC study explores how different drivers are collectively impacting technology in the retail industry and offers guidance on actions to consider. Retail organizations are hard pressed in the new digital era to respond to a wide range of political, economic, social, cultural, technological, legal, and experiential forces. These forces...
Executive Summary A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis of Global Ball Bearing Market. The global ball bearing market has been analysed by Bearing Type (Radial Deep...
Report Scope: The report will provide an exclusive and thorough review of retailers within key Latin America countries and regions. The data will focus on grocery, pharmacy and convenience store retail chains and will be broken out into three areas: key company data, maps and geographic profiles; summaries of key retail...
This IDC study provides a detailed description of IDC's Worldwide Semiannual Digital Transformation Spending Guide methodology and taxonomy. It should be used as a companion piece for IDC's Worldwide Semiannual Digital Transformation Spending Guide. Technology suppliers may utilize IDC's use-case approach and structure, as presented in this...
The global smart LED indoor signage market is expected to generate revenues of approximately $2 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of more than 24% during 2017-2023. The healthcare, education, and duty-free retail industries are the largest revenues contributors in the market. The increasing focus on enhancing in-store customer experience...