Summary Healthcare Providers in Nigeria industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The healthcare providers sector is valued as total expenditure on healthcare in each country. This includes final consumption spending on healthcare goods and services.
- The Nigerian healthcare providers sector had total revenues of $14.7bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.7% between 2015 and 2019.
- The outpatient care segment was the sector’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $6.2bn, equivalent to 41.9% of the sector’s overall value.
- Nigeria has a rapidly urbanizing population, but the average healthcare user lacks the financial means to make out- of- pocket payments for health services, stifling potential demand.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the healthcare providers market in Nigeria
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the healthcare providers market in Nigeria
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Nigeria healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Nigeria healthcare providers market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Nigeria healthcare providers market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Nigeria healthcare providers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Nigeria’s healthcare providers market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
250 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Sep 2021
Medication Adherence Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID-19 Impact And Recovery provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global medication adherence market as it emerges from the COVID 19 shut down. Description: Where is...
This IDC Perspective highlights the key themes emerged during the HIMSS21 & Health 2.0 European Health Conference. It elaborates on the transformations addressing data management and governance, public health, healthcare workforce, and patient experience. This research provides an overview of current and future initiatives in the health...
The Asia Pacific health information exchange market is expected to reach US$ 609.17 million in 2028 from US$ 277.70 million in 2021; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.9% from 2021 to 2028. The growth of the market is attributed to some key driving factors such as government support for adoption of EMR/EHR systems and growing emphasis...
The micro catheters and micro guidewires market in MEA is expected to grow from US$ 40.41 million in 2021 to US$ 54.93 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2021 to 2028. Increasing incidence of neurovascular diseases is also bolstering the growth of the industry.The neurovascular system is highly dependent...
The micro catheters and micro guidewires market in SCAM is expected to grow from US$ 67.80 million in 2021 to US$ 93.64 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2021 to 2028. Significantly increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases is also bolstering the growth of the industry.Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs)...
The global enteral feeding formulas market was valued at USD 6,697.08 million in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 10,069.30 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7%, during the forecast period. The outbreak of COVID-19 is expected to impact the enteral feeding formulas market, as good supportive care remains the cornerstone in...
The global infection surveillance solutions market is to reach USD 1,033 million by 2026 from USD 508 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 15.2%. The growth in this market can primarily be attributed to the increasing incidence of HAIs and increasing surgical procedures. The rising healthcare expenditure, an increasing number of surgeries, the growing...
The health information exchange market was valued at US$ 1,411.56 million in 2020 and is projected to reach US$ 3,326.98 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.31% during 2020-2028. The market growth is primarily attributed to the rising government support for the adoption of EMR/EHR systems and growing emphasis on healthcare...
The healthcare satellite connectivity market is expected to grow from US$ 6,797.22 million in 2021 to US$ 10,105.21 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2021 to 2028. The growth of the healthcare satellite connectivity market is mainly attributed to factors such as the government initiatives for promotion and...
The health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) services market in the Middle East and Africa is expected to reach US$ 37.8 million by 2027 from US$ 26.8 million in 2020; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2020 to 2027. Precision medicine is an emerging segment in the healthcare sector. Despite huge R&D efforts in many countries...
Gross Domestic Product
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.