Summary Automotive Manufacturing in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The automotive manufacturing industry comprises the production of trucks, passengers cars and motorcycles.
- The Canadian automotive manufacturing industry had total revenues of $34.3bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.7% between 2015 and 2019.
- Industry production volumes declined with a CARC of -2.1% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 2.1 million units in 2019.
- In terms of value, the majority of cars manufactured in Canada are exported to the US. Declining demand and volume consumption levels in the US, however, resulted in the Canadian car manufacturing industry being hit hard.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the automotive manufacturing market in Canada
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the automotive manufacturing market in Canada
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Canada automotive manufacturing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the Canada automotive manufacturing market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Canada automotive manufacturing market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Canada automotive manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Canada’s automotive manufacturing market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Automotive charge air cooler market is estimated to be USD 2.8 Billion in 2021 and is projected to grow to USD 3.9 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. Today, the automotive industry is taking significant steps toward more stringent emission regulations and fuel consumption, which has resulted in increased...
The Automotive Glow Plugs market was valued at USD 3.93 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to reach USD 5.06 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of more than 4% during the forecast period (2021 - 2026). The COVID-19 pandemic, has hit the autmotive glow plug market more quickly and severely. It started as a domestic supply crisis in China, thereby...
The global automotive suspension market is expected to grow from USD 42.9 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 50.7 billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period. The major driving factors for the automotive suspension industry are increase in demand for vehicle comfort and safety and increasing adoption of air suspension...
The automotive Ethernet market is projected to grow from USD 1.8 billion in 2020 to USD 5.6 billion by 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 20.9% from 2020 to 2026. Major factors expected to drive the growth of the automotive Ethernet market include increasing demand for higher bandwidth, rise in deployment of ADAS and infotainment...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Commercial Scrubbers and Sweepers Market Report
The global coding and marking market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 8% during 2020-2026.
This latest market research report includes the market size and growth forecast both for pre-COVID...
The global automotive engineering services market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% from USD 153.3 billion in 2021 to USD 253.9 billion by 2027. Factors such as the increasing demand for connected vehicles, increasing EV sales, and adoption of advanced technologies are expected to boost the market. However, high investment risk and increasing...
The automotive electrical connectors market was valued at US$ 1,225.54 million in 2020 and is projected to reach US$ 2,286.97 million by 2028. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% from 2020 to 2028. The global automotive electrical connectors market is segmented into five major regions—North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and...
The robotic welding market (with peripherals) size is projected to reach USD 11.7 billion by 2026 from an estimated USD 7.1 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 10.5% from 2021 to 2026. The intensifying adoption of Industry 4.0 principles is among the factors driving the growth of the robotic welding market. The spot welding segment...
The global aluminum parts gravity die casting market was valued at USD 5,351 in 2020 million and is projected to reach USD 7,413 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of about 4.82% during the forecast period (2021 - 2026). During the outbreak of coronavirus during 2020, the whole supply chain of automotive industry was impacted very...
The global machine condition monitoring market size is projected to grow from USD 2.6 billion in 2021 to USD 3.6 billion by 2026; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2021 to 2026. The growth of the machine condition monitoring market is majorly driven by significance of remote operations owing to spread of COVID-19, advent of secure...
Oil And Gas
Electric Power Generation
Aerospace And Defense
Number Of Enterprises
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.