Summary Automotive Manufacturing in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The automotive manufacturing industry comprises the production of trucks, passengers cars and motorcycles.
- The Chinese automotive manufacturing industry had total revenues of $426.3bn in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.6% between 2015 and 2019.
- Industry production volumes declined with a CARC of -1.5% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 38.8 million units in 2019.
- Growth in this industry has been hindered by environmental concerns in China. High pollution levels in the major urban cities have led the government to encourage consumers to revert back to non-fossil fuel burning substitutes such as bicycles.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the automotive manufacturing market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the automotive manufacturing market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China automotive manufacturing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the China automotive manufacturing market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the China automotive manufacturing market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China automotive manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in China’s automotive manufacturing market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The grease market was valued at 1,308.51 kiloton in 2020, and the market is projected to register a CAGR of over 1.5% during the forecast period (2021-2026). The major grease-consuming industries, like automotive, industrial processing (majorly steel mills), aerospace, and food and beverages, were greatly impacted by the COVID-19. Especially,...
The Middle East & Africa hot melt glue gun market is expected to grow from US$ 49.29 million in 2021 to US$ 66.51 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2021 to 2028. The Middle East and Africa region include countries such as South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and the Rest of the Middle East and Africa.The Middle...
The waterjet cutting machine market is projected to grow from USD 1.1 billion in 2021 to USD 1.5 billion by 2026; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2021 to 2026. The growth of the waterjet cutting machine market is driven by high operational excellence, rise in adoption of waterjet cutting machines across industries, and growth...
The automotive solenoid market was estimated to be USD 4.3 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 6.2 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 7.3%. The growth of this market is fuelled by rising automation in vehicles and increased vehicle manufacturing in emerging economies due to urbanization. The fact that solenoids are used in various automotive...
The global Permanent magnet market is expected to grow from USD 34.4 billion in 2021 to USD 54.1 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period. Increasing demand from the automotive industry and general industrial applications are driving the growth of the market. These permanent magnets are used in consumer electronics, general...
The automotive adhesives market is projected to grow from USD 6.6 billion in 2020 to USD 9.3 billion, at a CAGR of 5.9% between 2021 and 2026. The growing trend for lightweight and low carbon-emitting vehicles and the high demand for automotive adhesives from APAC are the drivers in the market. The major growth opportunities in the automotive...
The global automotive thermal system market is projected to grow from USD 40.9 billion in 2021 to USD 49.1 billion in 202, at a CAGR of 3.7%. The impact of COVID-19 can be witnessed on vehicle production, causing a downfall of 17% in 2020 compared to 2019. Asia Pacific is expected to be the largest market for automotive thermal systems market...
266 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Jul 2021
China’s demand for Fasteners has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, imports & exports, consumer consumption...
The automotive logistics market was valued at US$ 180,723.8 million in 2020 and is projected to reach US$ 302,822.8 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.66% during 2020-2028. The automotive industry has been one of the prime contractors of logistics companies over the years, and the latter has benefitted massively...
The global automotive adhesive tapes market size was USD 8.5 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 12.1 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.9% between 2020 and 2026. The automotive adhesive tapes market is on course for intense growth across different applications such as exterior (which include mounting/fixing, labeling, masking, and...
Greenhouse Gas Emissions
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.