Summary Automotive Manufacturing in Vietnam industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The automotive manufacturing industry comprises the production of trucks, passengers cars and motorcycles.
- The Vietnamese automotive manufacturing industry had total revenues of $9.1bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% between 2015 and 2019.
- Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 0.7% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 3.6 million units in 2019.
- The large expansion of the market in recent years has been fuelled by the strong growth of the Vietnamese economy. The rising disposable income of Vietnamese consumers has boosted demand for vehicles in the country.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the automotive manufacturing market in Vietnam
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the automotive manufacturing market in Vietnam
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Vietnam automotive manufacturing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the Vietnam automotive manufacturing market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Vietnam automotive manufacturing market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Vietnam automotive manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Vietnam’s automotive manufacturing market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The carbide tools market was valued at US$ 10,623.97 million in 2020 and is projected to reach US$ 15,320.99 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2021 to 2028. Carbide tools retain their cutting-edge hardness at high machining temperatures generated by high cutting speeds and feeds that reduce machining cycle...
The automotive steel wheels market in SAM is expected to grow from US$ 196.30 million in 2020 to US$ 249.51 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% from 2021–2028. Steel wheels still finds application under heavy load carrying vehicles such as commercial vehicle. Medium and heavy-duty trucks (M&HDT) ranging from class 3...
201 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Apr 2021
China’s demand for Air Bags has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption and...
The global automotive traction motor market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 33.7% from USD 4.1 billion in 2021 to USD 17.3 billion by 2026. Factors such as supporting government policies launch of new EV models, and advanced motor designs will drive the automotive traction motor market. The electric vehicle industry has rapidly evolved...
The automotive switch market is projected to grow to USD 6.2 billion by 2026 from USD 7.5 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period. The major driving factors for the automotive switches industry are growing demand of premium vehicles and increasing adoption of electronics in vehicles around the globe. The growing trend...
329 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Mar 2021
China’s demand for Automotive Electronics has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer...
The Automotive Glow Plugs market was valued at USD 3.93 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to reach USD 5.06 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of more than 4% during the forecast period (2021 - 2026). The COVID-19 pandemic, has hit the autmotive glow plug market more quickly and severely. It started as a domestic supply crisis in China, thereby...
Automotive charge air cooler market is estimated to be USD 2.8 Billion in 2021 and is projected to grow to USD 3.9 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. Today, the automotive industry is taking significant steps toward more stringent emission regulations and fuel consumption, which has resulted in increased...
The global automotive suspension market is expected to grow from USD 42.9 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 50.7 billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period. The major driving factors for the automotive suspension industry are increase in demand for vehicle comfort and safety and increasing adoption of air suspension...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Commercial Scrubbers and Sweepers Market Report
The global coding and marking market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 8% during 2020-2026.
This latest market research report includes the market size and growth forecast both for pre-COVID...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.