Summary Real Estate in Spain industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The real estate industry looks at renting and leasing residential properties. The industry is valued using the total revenues generated by landlords via the leasing and renting of private and council properties.
- The Spanish real estate industry had total revenues of $44.0m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% between 2015 and 2019.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.4% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 4.4 billion units in 2019.
- The industry’s growth in 2019 was largely driven by an increase in rent prices, estimated at 1.5%.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the real estate market in Spain
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the real estate market in Spain
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key real estate market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Spain real estate market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Spain real estate market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Spain real estate market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Spain real estate market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Spain’s real estate market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
- Qatar is one of the most vibrant economies in the Middle East. The high GDP growth and influx of population, supported by employment opportunities and government policies, are some of the factors driving the growth of the residential real estate sector in the country. Qatar’s population was estimated to crossed 2.7 million by the end of...
Out of office: Renogiations of lease contracts during 2020-21 are likely to weigh on revenue Abstract Property Management Services in the UK Companies in this industry manage residential and non-residential real estate for property owners. Property management responsibilities include maintenance, rent...
San Diego - Comprehensive overview of the City, PEST Analysis and analysis of Key Industries including Technology, Tourism and Hospitality, Construction and Retail Summary “City Profile - San Diego” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of...
Abstract Real Estate Appraisal Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of real estate appraisal services. An appraisal, or valuation, is an estimation of the fair market value of a real estate property. Appraisers research the pertinent characteristics of a property, such as...
Lille - Comprehensive overview of the City, PEST Analysis and analysis of Key Industries including Technology, Tourism and Hospitality, Construction and Retail Summary “City Profile - Lille” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest...
Out to dry: Industry revenue will likely continue decreasing as more consumers purchase appliances Abstract Laundromats in the US The Laundromats industry includes companies that offer on-premises coin- or card-operated washers and dryers, in addition to companies that operate self-service laundry and...
For rent: An oversupply of rentals is expected to push up vacancy rates and hamper revenue Abstract Apartment Rental in the US Operators in the Apartment Rental industry have performed strongly over the five years to 2019; however, industry performance softened in 2017 as vacancy increased. Since the...
Naples - Comprehensive Overview of the City, PEST Analysis and Analysis of Key Industries including Technology, Tourism and Hospitality, Construction and Retail
“City Profile - Naples” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the...
Tight squeeze: Rising disposable income levels are expected to hinder industry revenue growth Abstract Home Furniture Rental The Home Furniture Rental industry serves various customers who lease or rent furniture products, including bed frames, couches, dining room tables and a range of other home products....
Strong interest: Despite weak demand early in the year, revenue is forecast to increase over 2020-21 Abstract Mortgage Brokers in the UK Mortgage brokers act on behalf of lenders, primarily helping borrowers arrange mortgage finance for both residential and investment real estate purposes and refinance...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.