Summary Textile Mills in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The textile mills market includes yarns and fabrics. The value of each segment is for consumption, defined as domestic production plus imports minus exports, all valued at manufacturer prices.
- The Italian textile mills market had total revenues of $14.5bn in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2% between 2015 and 2019.
- The fabric segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $11.9bn, equivalent to 82.4% of the market’s overall value.
- Negative macroeconomic trends have affected the Italian textile mills market in recent years.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the textile mills market in Italy
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the textile mills market in Italy
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key textile mills market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy textile mills market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Italy textile mills market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Italy textile mills market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy textile mills market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Italy’s textile mills market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
187 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Jan 2021
China’s demand for Fatty Alcohol has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
Spun out: Fierce low-cost import competition has unravelled industry revenue growth Abstract Synthetic and Natural Textile Manufacturing in Australia Industry operators are primarily engaged in wool scouring (including wool carbonising, carding or combing of wool in manufacturing unspun wool tops),...
Tied up: Import penetration and contracting apparel industry demand weigh on the industry Abstract Textile Mills in the US The Textile Mills industry includes various manufacturers of fiber, yarn and thread, fabric finishing and coating, curtain, linen and narrow fabric. Industry operators serve a plethora...
Tightly woven: Rebounding downstream demand and consumer spending will likely boost industry revenue Abstract Synthetic Fiber Manufacturing in the US The Synthetic Fiber Manufacturing industry, which supplies fiber made from petrochemicals to producers of apparel, plastics and other consumer goods,...
Ripped seams: Growth in disposable income and consumer spending will likely fuel industry demand Abstract Textile Mills in Canada Widespread offshoring of apparel manufacturing has been detrimental to the Textile Mills industry in Canada, as distant apparel manufacturers are unlikely to source their...
The textile and clothing industry in South Korea played a major role in the country’s initial industrialisation but it has subsequently been eclipsed by other industries, notably automotive and electronics. Nevertheless, the textile and clothing industry remains important, and it covers a wide range of vertically integrated activities. Furthermore,...
201 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Jun 2020
China’s demand for Acrylate has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, imports & exports, consumer consumption...
The Europe textile industry was estimated to be around USD 180 billion in 2018, and it is projected to witness a CAGR of approximately 5.5% during the forecast period, to reach approximately USD 250 billion by 2024.
- Europe is home to hundreds of leading retailers and brands, internationally acclaimed...
Market Overview Thailand’s textile industry is a major non-western entity that constitutes more than 2000 garment companies and an almost equal number of textile firms most of which are located around Bangkok and eastern Thailand. The textile and apparel industry of the country plays a key role in the country’s GDP and...
Bangladesh is the world’s second largest clothing exporter. Furthermore, it is the second biggest clothing supplier to the EU and the third biggest clothing supplier to the USA. Between 2011/12 and 2017/18, Bangladeshi clothing exports grew by more than 60% and now account for about 85% of the country’s total exports. The clothing...
Foreign Direct Investment
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.