Skincare: Global Industry Almanac
- August 2015 •
- 556 pages •
- Report ID: 3522306
Global Skincare industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global skincare market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global skincare market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key skincare market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global skincare market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The global skincare market had total revenues of $83,424.7m in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% between 2010 and 2014.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 4.4% between 2010 and 2014, to reach a total of 11.9 billion units in 2014.
A myriad of factors have contributed to growth in this market. In developing countries, increasing middle class sizes and disposable income have driven demand for skincare products.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global skincare market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global skincare market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global skincare market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global skincare market?