Haircare: Global Industry Guide, MarketLine
- August 2015 •
- 269 pages •
- Report ID: 3522317
Global Haircare industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global haircare market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global haircare market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key haircare market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global haircare market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
European markets are likely to slow down during the coming years. It is mainly due to price competition among the major market players, growing maturity of products and consolidation of own-label brands by big supermarkets, which are quickly expanding their operations in zones like Eastern Europe.
Innovative players who focus on delivering consumer value can still find opportunities to grow.
One of the biggest challenges for the consumer products market is the decline of traditional distribution channels.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global haircare market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global haircare market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global haircare market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global haircare market?