Household Appliances: Global Industry Almanac, MarketLine
- June 2015 •
- 626 pages •
- Report ID: 3522389
Global Household Appliances industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global household appliances
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global household appliances market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key household appliances market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global household appliances market with forecast
* Compares data from 25 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country
The global household appliances market had total revenues of $327.7bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6% between 2010 and 2014.
The major domestic appliances segment was the market's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $266.2bn, equivalent to 81.2% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.2% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $443.7bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global household appliances market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global household appliances market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global household appliances market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global household appliances market?