IT services: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- June 2015
- 100 pages
- Report ID: 3522400
The NAFTA IT Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA IT services market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA IT services market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key IT services market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA IT services market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The it services industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $327.2 billion in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 15% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the it services industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $280.6 billion in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $40.6 and $6.0 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the it services industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $340.6 billion in 2019, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $53.3 and $9.9 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA IT services market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA IT services market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA IT services market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA IT services market?