Datamonitor's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
Datamonitors' NanoPass Technologies, Ltd. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by NanoPass Technologies, Ltd. since January 2007.
– Provides intelligence on NanoPass Technologies, Ltd.'s M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions. – Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by NanoPass Technologies, Ltd. and its subsidiaries since 2007. – Information about key financial and legal advisors for NanoPass Technologies, Ltd.'s financial deals transactions. – Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
This report includes NanoPass Technologies, Ltd.'s contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by NanoPass Technologies, Ltd.. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances. – Form an independent opinion about NanoPass Technologies, Ltd.’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007. – Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
438 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Cuts Backs On Capital Spending in the Wake of COVID-19 Thwarts All Hopes of Growth for Titrators. Market Slumps by -6%
- The global market for Titrators (Automatic and Manual) is expected to slump by -6% in the year 2020 and thereafter recover and grow to reach US$470.5 million by the year 2027, trailing...
Transformational Health team provides critical insights into the Asian specialty generics market with this research service, highlighting growth opportunities, selected countries’ biopharmaceutical environment, and significant R&D, regulatory, and infrastructure reforms influencing its growth. The report examines similarities and contrasts...
200 pages •
By Future Market Insight Global & Consulting Pvt Ltd
• Dec 2020
A recent market report published on the collapsible sleeve containers market provides global industry analysis for 2015-2019 & forecast for 2020-2030. The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the most important market dynamics. After conducting thorough research on the historical, as well as current growth parameters of the collapsible...
555 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Most R&D budgets which are so vital for innovation are largely dependent upon financial support from governments. Healthy financial performance of companies also determines the extent of willingness to reinvest earnings into R&D and new product development. The COVID-19 induced recession has now cast serious...
Global Coronavirus Partnering 2014 to 2021 provides the full collection of Coronavirus disease deals signed between the world’s pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2014. Trends in Coronavirus partnering deals Financial deal terms for headline, upfront and royalty by stage of development Coronavirus...
2021 Pharmaceutical Market Consolidation--Who will not survive?--SWOT Analysis The series includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. Depending on the company’s business nature and structure, the assessments include all or some of the following analyses: Organization and Management, Acquisitions...
2021 Top 10 Pharmaceutical Companies SWOT Analysis--Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relation to the leading...
Report Scope: This study focuses on the market side of research antibodies rather than the technical side.Different market segments for this specific market are covered. For example, application-based market segments include enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), western blotting (WB), immunohistochemistry (IHC),...
703 pages •
By IQ4I Research & Consultancy Pvt. Ltd
• Mar 2021
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) are active substances in a drug intended to achieve pharmacological activity which is having a direct effect on disease treatment. APIs are synthesized by chemical synthesis, fermentation, biotechnological methods or enhanced from the natural source. According to the analysis,...
The microplate reader market was valued at US$ 534.5 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 704.4 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% during 2020–2027. The market is attributed to increasing research and development in the pharmaceuticals industry, and escalating incidence of infectious diseases. However, high...
Research And Development
Infectious Disease Incidence
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.