Datamonitor's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
Datamonitors' BioHelix Corporation Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by BioHelix Corporation since January 2007.
– Provides intelligence on BioHelix Corporation's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions. – Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by BioHelix Corporation and its subsidiaries since 2007. – Information about key financial and legal advisors for BioHelix Corporation's financial deals transactions. – Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
This report includes BioHelix Corporation's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by BioHelix Corporation. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances. – Form an independent opinion about BioHelix Corporation’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007. – Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Middle East & Africa organoids market is expected to reach US$ 141.26 million in 2027 from US$ 37.34 million in 2019; the market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 20.9% from 2020 to 2027. The growth of the market can be attributed to growing research on organoids in the Middle East & Africa region and rising focus on developing alternatives...
Interleukin 1 (IL1) - Drugs in Development, 2021 Summary According to the recently published report ’Interleukin 1 - Drugs in Development, 2021’; Interleukin 1 (IL1) pipeline Target constitutes close to 36 molecules. Out of which approximately 35 molecules are developed by companies and remaining...
The Asia Pacific organoids market is expected to reach US$ 513.74 million in 2027 from US$ 97.02 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 23.1% from 2020 to 2027. Rising adoption of biobanking and tumor modelling and alternatives for animal testing models acting as kingpins are expected to augment the growth of the...
The Europe organoids market is projected to reach US$ 1,260.08 million by 2027 from US$ 247.85 million in 2019; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 22.5% from 2020 to 2027. Increasing demand for tumor modelling and biobanking and rising adoption of personalized drugs are expected to drive the market. Personalized medicine is a growing...
The North America organoids market is expected to reach US$ 1,406.47 million by 2027 from US$ 291.39 million in 2019. The market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 21.7% from 2020 to 2027. Growth of the North America organoids market is attributed to emergence of three-dimensional (3D) organoids and rise in investments in research. However,...
The South and Central America nurse call systems market is expected to reach US$ 200.11 million by 2027 from US$ 87.23 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.8% from 2020-2027. The growth of the South and Central America nurse call systems market is driven by the growing incidence of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia...
278 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Anatomic Pathology Market to Reach $26.3 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Anatomic Pathology estimated at US$18.7 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$26.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.9% over the analysis period 2020-2027....
The global organoids market is expected to reach US$ 3,420.40 million by 2027 from US$ 689.47 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 22.1% from 2020 to 2027. Increasing demand for tumor modelling and biobanking, rising adoption of personalized drugs, and growing focus on developing alternatives for animal testing...
Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) (Gastrointestinal) - Drugs in Development, 2021 Summary This latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease - Drugs in Development, 2021, provides an overview of the Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (Gastrointestinal)...
573 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Looking Beyond Today’s Challenges to Tomorrow’s Healthcare Needs. Genetic Testing to Reach $18.9 Billion as the Burden of Non-Communicable Diseases Grows Bigger
- The global market for Genetic Testing is forecast to reach US$18.9 billion by the year 2027, trailing a post COVID-19 CAGR of 8.6% over the...
Cause-Specific Mortality Rate
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.