Datamonitor's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
Datamonitors' Buhler AG Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Buhler AG since January 2007.
– Provides intelligence on Buhler AG's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions. – Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Buhler AG and its subsidiaries since 2007. – Information about key financial and legal advisors for Buhler AG's financial deals transactions. – Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
This report includes Buhler AG's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Buhler AG. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances. – Form an independent opinion about Buhler AG’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007. – Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Japanese government encourages a shift toward cashless through initiatives such as the tax rebate program and open banking law reform.As the proportion of customers using cashless transactions rises, businesses increasingly seek solutions to complement their B2B2C needs.
A staggering 55% and 70% of companies received payments...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• May 2021
Major players in the civic and social organizations market are The Boy Scouts of America, Boys and Girls Club of America, The Young Men’s Christian Association, Rotary Club, Beacon Hill Civic Association Community Corner, Lions Club International, Civic Nation, Campus Vote Project, Andrew Goodman Foundation, and Nonprofit Vote. The...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Apr 2021
Compliance Training Market for Financial Institutions Market in US 2021-2025 The analyst has been monitoring the compliance training market for financial institutions market in US and it is poised to grow by $ 1.22 bn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 16% during the forecast period. Our report on compliance training market...
118 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Cloud Email Security Software Market to Reach $1.2 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Cloud Email Security Software estimated at US$803.6 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.2 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.4% over the analysis...
187 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Alternative Finance Market to Reach $19.2 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Alternative Finance estimated at US$10.9 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$19.2 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.4% over the analysis period 2020-2027....
The device-as-a-service market is expected to grow from USD 50.3 billion in 2021 to USD 303.6 billion by 2026; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 43.2% during the forecast period. The device-as-a-service market has been witnessing significant growth over the past years, mainly owing to the rising demand for subscription-based models that...
The global email encryption market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Email encryption refers to the authentication mechanism of encoding and disguising the contents of an email to protect it from unauthorized access. Email is an extremely vulnerable mode of communication that can be hacked over unsecured or...
The global financial analytics market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Financial analytics (FA) refers to the investigation of financial statements of an organization through software-based programs. It aims to provide accurate business insights and forecast economic scenarios. The obtained insights are represented...
The global data center fabric market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 21.2% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic...
The global foreign exchange market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor. Foreign exchange...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.