Datamonitor's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
Datamonitors' DOCdata N.V. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by DOCdata N.V. since January 2007.
– Provides intelligence on DOCdata N.V.'s M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions. – Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by DOCdata N.V. and its subsidiaries since 2007. – Information about key financial and legal advisors for DOCdata N.V.'s financial deals transactions. – Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
This report includes DOCdata N.V.'s contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by DOCdata N.V.. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances. – Form an independent opinion about DOCdata N.V.’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007. – Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Japanese government encourages a shift toward cashless through initiatives such as the tax rebate program and open banking law reform.As the proportion of customers using cashless transactions rises, businesses increasingly seek solutions to complement their B2B2C needs.
A staggering 55% and 70% of companies received payments...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• May 2021
Major players in the civic and social organizations market are The Boy Scouts of America, Boys and Girls Club of America, The Young Men’s Christian Association, Rotary Club, Beacon Hill Civic Association Community Corner, Lions Club International, Civic Nation, Campus Vote Project, Andrew Goodman Foundation, and Nonprofit Vote. The...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Apr 2021
Compliance Training Market for Financial Institutions Market in US 2021-2025 The analyst has been monitoring the compliance training market for financial institutions market in US and it is poised to grow by $ 1.22 bn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 16% during the forecast period. Our report on compliance training market...
118 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Cloud Email Security Software Market to Reach $1.2 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Cloud Email Security Software estimated at US$803.6 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.2 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.4% over the analysis...
187 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Alternative Finance Market to Reach $19.2 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Alternative Finance estimated at US$10.9 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$19.2 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.4% over the analysis period 2020-2027....
The device-as-a-service market is expected to grow from USD 50.3 billion in 2021 to USD 303.6 billion by 2026; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 43.2% during the forecast period. The device-as-a-service market has been witnessing significant growth over the past years, mainly owing to the rising demand for subscription-based models that...
The global personal identity management market reached a value of US$ 11.5 Billion in 2020. Personal identity management (PIM), refers to a process of securing and managing information and resources of an organization or an individual. Organizations generally issue and use digital identities and credentials, such as usernames and passwords,...
This document profiles several initiatives undertaken by four Asia/Pacific financial institutions that are emblematic of the current state of artificial intelligence (AI) adoption in the industry. With these projects, AI is no longer just in pilot or a standalone project or solution. AI has now become a combination of complex and interconnected...
This IDC Perspective is the first in a series of reports on sustainability in Asia/Pacific banking. This report focuses on how banks must align with the many regulatory compliance mandates and industry frameworks on sustainability. It is, however, in lending that banks show the most significant and immediate impact on addressing their sustainability...
Banks Global Industry Almanac - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025 Summary Global Banks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, industry group size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.