Datamonitor's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
Datamonitors' Korea Investment Corporation Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Korea Investment Corporation since January 2007.
– Provides intelligence on Korea Investment Corporation's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions. – Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Korea Investment Corporation and its subsidiaries since 2007. – Information about key financial and legal advisors for Korea Investment Corporation's financial deals transactions. – Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
This report includes Korea Investment Corporation's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Korea Investment Corporation. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances. – Form an independent opinion about Korea Investment Corporation’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007. – Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
This IDC Perspective discusses the increasing use of models at financial institutions for a wider range of purposes, from traditional risk areas to new uses involving decision support throughout the enterprise. By some estimates, larger banks are increasing the number of models in use by more than 20% per year, with the number of models in...
The Global Tokenization Market size is expected to reach $5.8 billion by 2026, rising at a market growth of 20.4% CAGR during the forecast period. Tokenization is considered as the process that removes the important data from your environment and substitutes it with these tokens. The majority of companies possess at least some confidential...
Investment Banking & Trading Services Market by Service Type (Equity Underwriting & Debt Underwriting Services, Trading & Related Services, Financial Advisory, AND Others) and Industry Verticals (BFSI, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, IT & Telecom, Retail & Consumer Goods, Media & Entertainment, and Others): Global Opportunity...
United Kingdom (UK) Financial Advisors 2020 - Trends, Concerns, and Opportunities
While the UK financial advisor market enjoyed strong growth from 2016 to 2018, it has encountered increasing headwinds since 2019.Besides the obvious issue of the COVID-19 pandemic, the industry is struggling...
The Smart Space Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around XX% over the next decade to reach approximately $XX million by 2028. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing includes technological advancements to enhance connectivity, green building initiatives and environmental concerns and rising demand...
184 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Telecom Billing and Revenue Management Market to Reach $18.4 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Telecom Billing and Revenue Management estimated at US$11.3 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$18.4 Billion by 2027, growing at aCAGR of...
This IDC Financial Insights study provides a functional structure of the global banking industry. It focuses on the business lines and functions within banking that drive technology spending and provides the fundamental organization behind IDC Financial Insights' IT spending forecasts as well as a means of organizing ongoing research.According...
The global intelligent virtual assistant market reached a value of around US$ 4 Billion in 2020. An intelligent virtual assistant (IVA), also known as intelligent personal assistant (IPA), is a software that understands natural language voice commands and aids in completing basic tasks. These tasks can include drafting...
The global microinsurance market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. As a component of microfinance, microinsurance is the coverage offered to low-income households with limited income access and low-valued assets. It aids individuals belonging to the financially weaker section of the society by formulating...
118 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Cloud Email Security Software Market to Reach $1.2 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Cloud Email Security Software estimated at US$803.6 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.2 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.4% over the analysis...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.