Datamonitor's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
Datamonitors' UCL Holding B.V. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by UCL Holding B.V. since January 2007.
– Provides intelligence on UCL Holding B.V.'s M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions. – Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by UCL Holding B.V. and its subsidiaries since 2007. – Information about key financial and legal advisors for UCL Holding B.V.'s financial deals transactions. – Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
This report includes UCL Holding B.V.'s contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by UCL Holding B.V.. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances. – Form an independent opinion about UCL Holding B.V.’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007. – Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The power quality equipment market is projected to reach USD 46.1 billion by 2026 from an estimated USD 32.4 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. Enhancing power quality to reduce overall carbon footprint from electrical devices and maximizing cost and energy savings are the main drivers for the power quality equipment...
192 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Transportation Services Market to Reach $7.8 Trillion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Transportation Services estimated at US$6.2 Trillion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$7.8 Trillion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.4% over the analysis period...
110 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Logistics Services Software Market to Reach $18.1 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Logistics Services Software estimated at US$10.2 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$18.1 Billion by 2027, growing at aCAGR of 8.6% over the period...
Qatar Projects H1 2021 - Outlook of Major Projects in Qatar - MEED Insights Summary Of all the major GCC project markets Qatar proved to be the most resilient to Covid-19 and the regional economic slump. At just over $10bn, contract awards last year were only marginally below the 2019 total as the...
Saudi Arabia Projects, H1 2021 - Outlook of Major Projects in Saudi Arabia - MEED Insights
The COVID-19 pandemic has in most countries caused significant disruption to the projects market and Saudi Arabia has been no exception. As the coronavirus took hold and the kingdom went to economic...
The global Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) market size is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.7% during the forecast period, to reach USD 5.5 billion by 2026 from USD 3.3 billion in 2020. Digital business transformation has entered a more challenging and urgency-driven phase due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Global...
300 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Feb 2021
Major companies in the inland water transport market include American Commercial Lines LLC; Ingram Industries; AP Moller - Maersk A/S; Jeffboat and European Cruise Service. The global inland water transport market is expected to grow from $18.62 billion in 2020 to $19.42 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3%....
The Hyperloop Technology market with COVID-19 impact is expected to grow from USD 1.2 billion in 2021 to USD 6.6 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 40.4%. The major factors driving the growth of the Hyperloop Technology market are decreased travel time and transport costs. less expensive and minimum infrastructural maintenance, creation of hyperloop...
KEY FINDINGS The global ATV and UTV market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.15% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The rising popularity of adventure sports and recreational activities, government rules supporting UTVs and ATVs, and growing demand for UTV and ATV in military vehicles, propel market growth. MARKET...
The global contraband detector market size is expected to grow from USD 3.9 billion in 2021 to USD 5.6 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.5%. The market has a promising growth potential due to several factors, including growing adoption of x-ray screening technology in the transportation industry and rising adoption of contraband detectors in...
X Ray System
Medical Technology Density
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.